Recombinant adenoviruses are currently the most widely used vectors in human gene therapy trials. However, one essential consideration when evaluating the therapeutic potential and safety profile of an adenovirus vector is its distribution and persistence in various organs and tissues. While qPCR-based methods provide average values for copy number, the RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) technology provides morphology-based, cell-specific quantification of vector DNA, transgene mRNA, and specific biomarkers.
Adenovirus Biodistribution detection is often required for regulatory approval of gene therapy or vaccine products. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory agencies require extensive preclinical and clinical testing to ensure the safety and efficacy of these products.
In situ hybridization is a powerful technique used in molecular biology to detect and localize specific nucleic acid sequences within tissue or cell samples. RNA ISH technology can be used to detect adenovirus vector DNA and therapeutic transgene mRNA expression within intact tissue morphology, addressing critical questions on tissue biodistribution, persistence, cellular tropism, and vector promoter activity. As a leading technology provider, Creative Bioarray's elite scientists have broad experience in Adenovirus Vector/Transgene/Biomarker RNA Biodistribution Analysis (RNA ISH method), which can supply the best service for you.
(1) Detection of single-copy DNA vectors
(2) Codon-optimized transgene and biomarker expression analysis
(3) Custom probes designed within 1-2 weeks
(4) Fastest turnaround time
(1) Simultaneously visualize in vivo delivery of vector DNA and therapeutic transgene mRNA
(2) Identify cell tropism of Adenovirus vector by multiplexing with cell-type markers
(3) Distinguish transgene from endogenous sequences, at the single nucleotide level
(4) Quantify Adenovirus+ cell number and track persistence over time
Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for considering Creative Bioarray as your Adenovirus Vector/Transgene/Biomarker RNA Biodistribution Analysis partner.