Gene therapy development requires a comprehensive understanding of the unique aspects of these products in relation to their in vivo safety profiles. And AAV-derived vectors are the most promising gene therapy tools, as their replication incompetence and ability to mediate long-term transgene expression. Biodistribution and viral shedding assays are two critical ways by which such safety can be assessed.
While qPCR-based methods provide average values for copy number, these provide only an average value for an entire complex tissue and lack cellular resolution. RNA in situ hybridization (ISH) technology provides morphology-based, cell-specific quantification of vector DNA, transgene mRNA, and specific biomarker protein. RNA ISH and IHC allow analysis of vector DNA, transgene mRNA, and biomarker protein, respectively, while preserving the cellular relationship and tissue architecture. Researchers have found that combining or multiplexing both technologies provides unique information. AAV Vector/transgene/Biomarker Protein Biodistribution Analysis service from Creative Bioarray can help you validate and accelerate your gene therapy development.
(1) Detection of single-copy DNA vectors
(2) Codon-optimized transgene analysis
(3) Biomarker protein analysis
(4) Custom probes designed within 1-2 weeks
(5) Fastest turnaround time
(6) Experienced scientists for accurate data analysis
(7) Standard and customized experiment plan
(1) Simultaneously visualize in vivo delivery of vector DNA and therapeutic transgene mRNA
(2) Identify cell tropism of AAV vector by multiplexing with specific biomarker protein
(3) Distinguish transgene from endogenous sequences, at the single nucleotide level
(4) Quantify AAV+ cell number and track persistence over time
Our customer service representatives are available 24hr a day! We thank you for considering Creative Bioarray as your AAV Vector/Transgene/Biomarker Protein Biodistribution Analysis partner.